Would you like to work on a new IoT platform built with microservices running on Kubernetes?
The project processes real time sensor data using Elastic Search and other parts of the Elastic Stack in order to report and automate co-working spaces. We are looking for a devops specialist with Kubernetes, IaC and automated pipelines experience to work on the infrastructure and whole development cycle. If you have experience in these tools or similar technologies, we’d love to speak with you.
At Secret Source we believe that team happiness is the key to success so you’ll get to work on great projects, using the latest tools and work with highly skilled co-workers. Our team is what makes our company special so we do all we can to make Secret Source the best place for you – this includes continual opportunities to learn, personalised professional development and remote working and flexitime as standard.
To read more about Secret Source visit our website – secret-source.eu.
What will you be doing?
Our client has a high availability data processing and reporting solution for IoT devices. At present the system processes several GB of data per day and it is expected to grow significantly in the near future. The system processes the input and prepares it for display via an API as graphs and charts on a front end that has not yet been built. As a DevOps engineer, you will be partly responsible for optimizing and building the infrastructure to process this data and making it available to the front end.
Skills and experience
In a perfect world, you have extensive experience of:
- Cloud: AWS (VPC, subnets, security groups, ALB & NLB, etc)
- Database: Elasticsearch (+ Kibana, logstash, filebeat)
- CI/CD: Github actions
- Iac: Terraform
- Kubernetes: EKS and helm
- Orchestration: Argo Workflows
- Linux and networking fundamentals
- Our team is from the UK so it is essential you can communicate well in English (B2+)
And we would be really thrilled if you also have:
- GKE or Azure experience
- Observability: Prometheus, Grafana
- Experience with the whole web development cycle from coding to QA to deployment
- Prior experience working on an Agile team environment
If you only have experience with similar or equivalent tech, we’d still love to hear from you.
Intermedio: 24.000 a 34.000 euros brutos al año
Senior: 36.000 a 55.000 euros brutos al año
Why work with Secret Source?
We believe that happy developers write the best code so we are focused on creating the best environment for our developers to thrive and be the best they can be. So if you’re still not convinced we have some great benefits:
- Remote work opportunities for those with the right to work in Spain- choose to work from home (within Spain) or from our spacious office in Gran Canaria
- Paid weekly training time – every week you are given time to train, we will also pay for any courses you want to take
- 1:1 mentoring and continual professional development
- A spacious, custom built office with outside terraces, kitchen and multiple chillout areas – check out the photos on the-house.eu
- An extra day holiday on your birthday plus Xmas Eve, New Year’s Eve and the 5th of January.
- Flexitime – We have a flexible working timetable that can work around your personal schedule.
- Free English / Spanish lessons
- Regular social events
- Private Medical Health Insurance.
We believe people should be paid fairly and talent should be recognised. We pay competitive salaries based on your skills and experience and we’ll review it every six months.
Secret Source is an equal opportunities employer.
Nayra Padrón Lorenzo – email@example.com